Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm getting married! *heart*

I know I've mentioned it before, but now that it's only a week and a few days away I'm starting to panic.

Now, I'm not getting cold feet or anything. I'm never been so sure of anything in my life as I am that he is the perfect match for me. He's my best friend and we have so much fun together while at the same time we're able to handle anything that gets thrown at us.. distance, insane mothers, depression.. to name just a few that we've had to deal with already. That's not why I'm panicking. I'm panicking because I'm scared to death of walking down the aisle. I don't like people looking at me. I have an anxiety disorder, and people staring at me is a terrifying thought.

My absolute worst fear? having a panic attack at my own wedding ceremony. Blacking out or throwing up on someone's shoes. I'm trying not to think about it, but it's incredibly difficult.

also, we're trying to have a baby! YAY! I love babies :o) We're on month four.. and no luck yet. I'm trying not to become one of those crazy obsessed people that has notebooks full of temperatures and ovulation predictor results.. etc. but that's hard too!

Here's hoping for this month.. keeping my fingers crossed. :o/

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If you do throw up on someone's shoes, aim for someone's other than mine, mmmkay?

You'll be fine - just look at him. :)

*hug*