Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friendship bracelets

I used to go to a summer camp where we would go camping for four or five days at a time. We'd set up tents, sit around fires, play flashlight tag and watch raccoons. I loved camping, and that summer camp and one of the things that I learnt from the people there while we camped, was how to make friendship bracelets.

Just recently, I bought a whole whack of embroidery thread for a project




got the idea from Pinterest :o)






With the left over thread (there really is tons. Got it from Walmart for $10.) I've started making bracelets.


One for each of my nieces.



one for my sister

I am now making one for my mother at her request. but I haven't forgotten about the hats!
I made one for my brother because he asked for one, but his head is quite a bit larger than my model's head.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Good look, Des. <3