Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life

My life is actually going pretty well right now. I'm in school, and doing well...although I've been distracted lately! *shakes fist*

I'm stressed out, because unlike the first two semesters which were alot of work.. this semester is ALOT OF WORK. there are tons of assignments, and group projects.... there are essays galore, and journal entries... observations... assessment projects.... creations.... activities.... ugh. It hasn't hit me quite yet just how much it is that I have to do... when it does I don't know what I'll do. Probably just curl into a ball and cry.

Meeting Bear on friday ... I can't wait! It's kinda strange. all I've ever wanted is the stupid fairytale... and I was beginning to think it would never happen... I think I'm getting that hope back though :o)

No comments: