Sunday, March 2, 2008

hrm..

so I was writing an essay about my perfect society... it was going really well until I sorta blacked out and came to about ten minutes later... talk about auto-pilot (<3)>.>, and bedroom with my queen sized bed and poofy sheets... a desk with our computers set up so we can kiss each other while typing *kiss* to each other. (holy shit.. if that's not a geek's dream I dunno what is). Pictures of our families on the walls.

He is the love of my life. Never have I been so sure about anything in my life.. and he seems to feel the same way. Honestly... I don't know what I'd do if he changed his mind about me.. I'd be crushed... but it feels different. I'm not scared about losing him every second of the day.. I actually believe him when he talks about forever...

forever...
I said in a previous entry that there is no such thing...
I've since changed my mind.

with a smile he warms my soul, his soul.
My other half, reunited again
his eyes like liquid chocolate burn into mine
and for the first time in my life I'm not afraid to let go
free falling and loving it
this is my fairy tale
my happily ever after
my heart beats for him who until now
I thought was only a dream
something in my head that was too amazing to be real
I found him, and I will love him.. until forever.

No comments: