Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So sick...

The day that I took my kitty to the vet, I was fine. Unfortunately, as soon as I got home I started to feel a bit woozy and light headed. That turned into a high fever, aches, chills and all sorts of lovely symptoms. I was so Ill that I pretty much slept through the weekend. I feel much better now and the kitty is back to cuddling with me at night. Yay!

I seem to have gotten my boss sick though. Oops? Although I can't take all the credit, most of the staff and clients at work are sick too. Stupid stomach bugs spread like wildfire.

I got to step into my new position for the day since bossy boss was off sick though. It was a bit stressful, but I think I can handle it.

Still a bit panicked about the wedding, I feel like I need to be doing more than I am. Everyone keeps asking me how the wedding plans are going and since I'm not really doing much It makes me feel like I must be falling behind. I have to print out invitations, that's the huge task that is getting me overwhelmed. 100 invitations, 100 reply cards, 100 reply card enveopes addressed and stamped, 100 direction cards printed, 100 invitation envelopes addressed and stamped, 100 invitations fully assembled with a pretty little ribbon bow... Ugh.

Then there are the 100 wedding favours and the centrepieces and that's not even everything I have to do.

No comments: