Friday, December 16, 2011

Moving!

I spent my entire life (well, the first 27 years of it) living in the same house. In that time, I moved from sharing a room with my sister, to sleeping in my brother's old room, to moving to the attic (before it was actually a room), to sleeping in my mother's office while the attic became a room, to moving into the beautifully new roomified attic, to being shunned to the basement so my brother could move into what was now a whole apartment in the top of our house, to moving into the apartment upstairs on my own. In case you weren't counting, I moved 7 times, and didn't even move out.

My hubby moved in with me, and then my parents sold the house out from under us (I'm not bitter.. really) and we had to move to somewhere much smaller, and much more expensive. So small in fact, that most of our stuff is in storage at either my parent's new house, or the storage area in our building that costs us yet another monthly fee. we're moving in four days, and I'm so looking forward to being able to unpack our stuff! we have about twenty bankers boxes that haven't been touched in well over a year, and likely are full of things that I can get rid of but I can't wait to see what we've been hiding!

This is going to be an incredibly busy four days.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Have fun - see you Tuesday :]